PDA

View Full Version : Callouts on sheets

sultarc
2006-04-08, 10:33 PM
I'm looking to find out how to enlarge the callout bubble and text on plan sheets. They are too small. Do you hav to load a bigger size or can you resize it in the project?

Dimitri Harvalias
2006-04-09, 01:43 AM
The callout is just another Revit family. You can edit it and then reload into your project. Not sure if you are referring to text in the callout or text in general but both can be changed easily. In the callout family you can modify the size of the label and text notes can be changed with the text style.

sultarc
2006-04-09, 02:18 AM
I tried modification. The style of view title that comes in default is really not big enough is the problem. I didn't see an option for size. Plus I tried loading another sheet view title type to no avail.

iru69
2006-04-09, 03:05 AM
I tried modification. The style of view title that comes in default is really not big enough is the problem. I didn't see an option for size. Plus I tried loading another sheet view title type to no avail.
Dimitri has already pointed you to the way to change it. The view titles are pretty much just like any other family. The text size cannot be changed within the project, you need to change it in the family itself. Edit the view title family in the family editor, change the text size and whatever graphics to match.

As an example, I've attached one that can be used for several situations, including north arrow, NTS, etc.