PDA

View Full Version : Default Schedule --

Beth Powell
2006-04-19, 07:41 PM
This is such a petty thing that it's probably almost not worth mentioning, but I have this yearning need to know. :roll:

I "thought" that when you created a new schedule the -- marks were already there. I must be mistaken as I created a new schedule to get used to using room numbers associated with space objects. None of these filled in the schedule for manual property sets. The spaces were blank.

I did go back and change the property sets to have the -- as the default, but the schedule didn't change. I tried saving, applying, making a new schedule, but the schedule is blank for the property sets that are manual and no -- fills in.

So, what is the trick here?

Thanks!

Steve_Bennett
2006-04-20, 01:44 AM
Those ( -- ) are driven by the property set attached to the door style in style manager. If they are blank when attached to the style, they will come in blank into the schedule regardless of what the PSD says the default should be. Select your door, go to properties palette, click the extended data tab & click the worksheet icon for the PSD attached to the style to edit it & make sure they have the ( -- ) where they need to be.

Beth Powell
2006-04-21, 05:06 PM
Your tip was a huge help! I was going to email and ask you, but I decided to simply post it in the forums.

Now I'm just kicking myself because I accidentally opened my schedule in 2007 and can't get it back to 2006 where I was working. :evil: