PDA

View Full Version : Is Revit 9 downloadable?

mcilrath
2006-04-20, 04:50 PM
Hi,

I'm getting cranky. I'm on the subscription program, and I figure that since the release of the Revit 9 Series, I've spent $17.42 while waiting for delivery. I live about 3 hours away from Autodesk headquarters. I've called my dealer - was assured that my copy has shipped.

What if I just download it? Is there a way to license it through that approach?

Cranky Vaughn

dgreen.49364
2006-04-20, 04:59 PM
Yes. Download it. Your current license number will allow you to activate it.

mcilrath
2006-04-20, 05:22 PM
Okeedokee!
Thanks.

rodneyf
2006-04-20, 06:14 PM
You need to read the "Read Me First" document on the website for Revit download page. It states that you can download the Revit building for Revit Series but you have to wait for the package to receive your serial number and AutoCAD 2007. Hope that helps.

mcilrath
2006-04-20, 11:11 PM
Rodney,

After reading that paragraph at least 3 times, I figured out that as an existing subscriber, I could use my existing serial number, so I did. It's registered and confirmed back from Autodesk, with an activation code.

This is an extremely easy upgrade so far. I went right back to work on a project inside ver. 9.

Vaughn

You need to read the "Read Me First" document on the website for Revit download page. It states that you can download the Revit building for Revit Series but you have to wait for the package to receive your serial number and AutoCAD 2007. Hope that helps.