PDA

View Full Version : Structural Foundations

Chad Smith
2003-06-02, 11:02 PM
I am trying to make a Structural Foundations schedule, but it is not in the category list.
Is this something Autodesk has forgotten to add or is it done a different way or not at all? :(

beegee
2003-06-03, 01:17 AM
I am trying to make a Structural Foundations schedule, but it is not in the category list.
Is this something Autodesk has forgotten to add or is it done a different way or not at all? :(

Can you give a bit more detail about what you want to schedule ?

beegee

Chad Smith
2003-06-03, 01:22 AM
Just something like Width Depth and Length.
Maybe volumes too. I would like to use it as quick costing method.

I took a standard Structural Foundation component that came with Revit and attached a tag to it that gave the Width Depth and Length and would now like to schedule it.

I am only reviewing Revit at the moment and am currently testing it's scheduling capabilities. It seems to do everything else but Foundations.

beegee
2003-06-03, 01:51 AM
Just something like Width Depth and Length.
Maybe volumes too. I would like to use it as quick costing method.

I took a standard Structural Foundation component that came with Revit and attached a tag to it that gave the Width Depth and Length and would now like to schedule it.

I am only reviewing Revit at the moment and am currently testing it's scheduling capabilities. It seems to do everything else but Foundations.

Yes, you can schedule this.
Use generic wall schedule, since the tags are wall based. Select the fields - Width, depth, Area and Volumn

See attached example.

beegee

David Haynes
2003-06-04, 05:58 PM
I guess that would work the same for the footer, if the footer was a wall type - am I correct?

David Haynes

beegee
2003-06-04, 09:28 PM
I guess that would work the same for the footer, if the footer was a wall type - am I correct?

David Haynes

Yes, should be the same deal.

beegee