PDA

View Full Version : Duplicated Views (Accidental)

dnilsson
2004-05-20, 01:23 PM
Has anyone else had this problem?

At some point, I don't really know when it happened, a good portion of my plan views got duplicated. For example, there is "1st Floor Plan" followed by "First Floor Plan1", and so on for all of my 1/4" enlarged plans but not for my 1/8" scale plans. Since I have the project browser sorting by scale and keep the 1/4" minimized, I had not noticed this until today. It also happened to the 1-1/2" plan views, but not the 3" ones. So it seems to be tied to groups of views.

I would chalk it up to user error (and it very well may be), but the same thing happened a week or two ago to another user in a different project. Only that time, since his views were sorted by view type, I'm not sure it happened by scale or not. The duplicate views are just that, duplicates, but with different visability settings so at first it appeared the views were not identical.

Anyone have any idea what might have happened here?

Steve_Stafford
2004-05-20, 01:42 PM
This THREAD (http://www.zoogdesign.com/forums/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=299&highlight=levels) will shed some light on it perhaps.

dnilsson
2004-05-20, 01:59 PM
Steve,

Looked at that thread but I'm not sure it relates to this. I don't have duplicated levels, just duplicated views of each level. It's as if I went down the view list and duplicated each view.

Maybe I'm missing something in the other thread?

Steve_Stafford
2004-05-20, 02:19 PM
Sorry, the link was wrong...try it again...post is mine called "Automatic Copies"

dnilsson
2004-05-20, 02:40 PM
That makes sense. Thanks Steve.