PDA

View Full Version : Hiding annotations - harder than it used to be

sbrown
2004-05-21, 03:50 PM
I'm having a hard time getting the hide annotation choice on my sections, if you don't right click in the exact right spot then you get right click choices but not all. And when the section tag is small and overlapping say a roof object its allmost impossible to get the right position to right click on.

The same is true when trying to right click a dimension to edit the witness line.

Anyone else frustrated with this? Am I missing something?

christopher.zoog51272
2004-05-21, 05:02 PM
I'm having a hard time getting the hide annotation choice on my sections, if you don't right click in the exact right spot then you get right click choices but not all. And when the section tag is small and overlapping say a roof object its allmost impossible to get the right position to right click on.

The same is true when trying to right click a dimension to edit the witness line.

Anyone else frustrated with this? Am I missing something?

I have noticed this too, it seems that you have to be hovering over the section line, not anywhere near the head or tail to get the hide annotation roll out. This is tough when you have cut the section line.

Personally, I have been making heavy use of the "hide at scales greater than X" feature.

sbrown
2004-05-21, 05:18 PM
I wish we could place annotations on worksets to control visibility in a more global defined way. Scope boxes work but allways screw up my annotation alignments(grids and levels)

tonyisenhoff
2004-05-21, 07:14 PM
Personally, I have been making heavy use of the "hide at scales greater than X" feature.

Are you serious - Where is this feature??

Tony

Steve_Stafford
2004-05-21, 07:33 PM
HERE (http://www.zoogdesign.com/forums/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2760&highlight=section)