PDA

View Full Version : And Away They Go....

jbalding48677
2004-05-28, 09:49 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen -

It is great to see this up and running. Let's keep the momentum going...

Cheers -

Scott D Davis
2004-05-28, 03:21 PM
Good morning everyone! (Well, at least on the West Coast of the US!) Good day to the rest of you!

I'm so glad to be back on line....I was having Revit fourm withdrawls over the last 24 hours or so!

Over the next few days, everyone should be settling back in here. Take a few moments to check out the new digs, and if you have any questions, be sure to ask!

Welcome to the Revit Forums!

Wes Macaulay
2004-05-28, 08:46 PM
It's sure great to see all the content coming over. It's also scary to think that the Witty worm blew it all away only a few weeks ago, and there was no backup. Witty wiped out a few hard drives all over the planet -- pity that it happened on something as valuable as AUGI.

Damo
2004-05-28, 10:20 PM
As the day draws to a close here in the UK and a loooooooong bank holiday approaches, I'm looking forward to jumping in head first to AUGI first thing on Tuesday.

Have a good weekend

Damian

PeterJ
2004-05-29, 10:39 AM
Good to be back on line, let's hope the users here make the new AUGI forums as succesful as the Zoog Design Forums were.

Dean Camlin
2004-05-29, 10:56 AM
Congratulations Jim, Chris, and everyone else involved in getting this forum up and running, and successfully migrating so much we all loved from the ZoogDesign Forum! It was interesting seeing some of your true images too.

Scott D Davis
2004-05-29, 04:32 PM
What exactly do you mean by interesting? ;-)

blads
2004-05-30, 06:03 AM
Congratulations Guys

on a fantastic space - thanks to a Revit/Autodsk promo I was lucky to see the true form of "beegee" so it wasn't a total shock - it reminded me greatly of his old avataar the penguins...

once again well done!

beegee
2004-05-30, 07:22 AM
Congratulations Guys

on a fantastic space - thanks to a Revit/Autodsk promo I was lucky to see the true form of "beegee" so it wasn't a total shock - it reminded me greatly of his old avataar the penguins...

once again well done!
Blads, you signed a disclosure agreement about referring to that promo. You'll be hearing from the lawyers very soon now... .....and the penguins are still alive and kicking a in this new home.

aggockel50321
2004-05-30, 12:11 PM
Nice job. Really nice!

But all times in GMT!

Just got up, but I guess it's lunchtime...

Scott D Davis
2004-05-30, 02:52 PM
You can fix the time to display your local time, under User Options. It's set to GMT by default.

David Kim
2004-05-31, 05:35 AM
Hey, like what you done with this place...mind if I just hunker down for a while?

Wes Macaulay
2004-05-31, 06:02 AM
I'm beginning to grasp more of the power behind this new forum. For instance, the ability to view the forums with more of a newsgroup-like threaded appearance -- you can more readily see how people head off on tangents!

Scott Hopkins
2004-05-31, 11:57 PM
Excellent Job Guys - I like it here even better than Zoog

beegee
2004-06-01, 12:15 AM
Excellent Job Guys - I like it here even better than Zoog
High praise indeed Scott ! The forum builders have certainly done a great job.