PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a demo set

CADMama
2006-05-09, 01:56 PM
I am looking for a demo set that I can show off the work of Revit for high end residential work. I would be the only one that would keep a copy of the set so it would not go out to anyone else. I work for a reseller and I am trying to preach the gospel of Revit in my area and I only have commercial work to show.
Let me know if anyone has something that they can share with me. I can send an email address where it could be sent.
CADMama

captainbunsaver
2006-05-09, 02:22 PM
Do you want Revit files, or will pdf's suffice?

TC

CADMama
2006-05-09, 02:25 PM

TC
I need Revit files. I know this is a tough request but they will not go anywhere but with me.

Kroke
2006-05-09, 02:30 PM
Let me know, I have a ton of 'em, plus I trust you :P

Maybe I'll give you the one I converted into Revit that you started in CAD :D

CADMama
2006-05-09, 02:34 PM
Let me know, I have a ton of 'em, plus I trust you :P

Maybe I'll give you the one I converted into Revit that you started in CAD :D
LOL - I don't need log but if you have stick built that would be great.

Kroke
2006-05-09, 03:59 PM
Where do you want me to send? Your 'hotmale'.com account?

CADMama
2006-05-09, 04:30 PM
Where do you want me to send? Your 'hotmale'.com account?
sent email in pm

blads
2006-05-10, 08:51 AM
I need Revit files. I know this is a tough request but they will not go anywhere but with me.Would you like an aussie slant on things... where would you like it sent???

Martin P
2006-05-10, 10:18 AM
Could happily send you some UK stuff if you wanted it? - all been done using the proper (metric) system though! ;)

RodneyLester
2006-05-10, 12:38 PM

TC
I am in a similar boat as CADMama, trying to push Revit. I would take a set of pdf's of a high end residential project if someone would share.

Thanks

CADMama
2006-05-10, 02:46 PM
Could happily send you some UK stuff if you wanted it? - all been done using the proper (metric) system though! ;)

Would love it - sending email via PM

rowiro
2006-05-10, 03:18 PM
It would be awesome to have a final residential set from one of you PROs for evaluation purposes. If one of you feel generous, please PM me. Files go nowhere else. I would just like to deconstruct the files and therefore learn.

Thanks!!!

max
2006-05-10, 04:30 PM
I too would like to get a complete residential set. I have looked and looked for books and or tutorials on advanved residential, but there is nothing out there. If someone could share it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks