PDA

View Full Version : Ramp cut line

Mark Vorstenbosch
2006-05-29, 01:52 PM
Hey Reviteers

How would I get a cut line in plan for a ramp because a stair has it as a default?

mtogni
2006-05-29, 02:30 PM
As far as I can see, at the moment you can't... ramp should be fixed & improved.

Mark Vorstenbosch
2006-05-29, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the response.

Wes Macaulay
2006-05-29, 04:21 PM
This is why I use sloped floors for ramps unless I need a curved, sloping object (which only a ramp can pull off)

greg.mcdowell
2006-05-29, 07:45 PM
Hey Wes.... how do you deal with the cut showing the actual thickness of the slab... or do you?

I tried this once on a parking structure and instead of a single cut line like a stair (or what I would have drawn graphically on my own) I got a wide swath of the slab cut in plan (like it would be if it were actually cut). On the one hand it's "correct" but on the other it obscures information that I would like to show on the floor below.

I haven't tried it yet but I imagine that a Plan Region might help me here (I know I needed it quite a bit on these drawings anyway).

Any other ideas or thoughts?

rodmowry-ats585508
2018-02-22, 04:43 PM
Hello, Did you ever figure out how to eliminate the ramp section 'cut material' swath? I'm having a hard time finding a way to have the section cut show just straight down, so I can see elements below.