PDA

View Full Version : Changing Line weights for a door schedule??

Baldwin_4-6-0
2006-06-09, 12:28 PM
Is it possible to change individual Line Weights for a door schedule, in sheet veiw??

sbrown
2006-06-09, 01:40 PM
under appearance settings on the schedule you can change the weights of diff. categorys of the schedule.

Baldwin_4-6-0
2006-06-09, 03:09 PM
I guess I was hoping that I could put a darker vertical line all the way down the schedule between Doors, Frame & Features so the schedule would be easier to read.

david_spehar
2006-06-09, 04:27 PM
Modifying graphics in schedules is pretty limited. Like Scott said, you can change the properties of categories but you can't select individual lines or text and change their properties. After creating a truly coordinated schedule for hundreds of openings in a couple of hours you'll forget about the lineweights. If you really, really need different lineweights you could always just do drafting lines over the schedule in your sheet layout but there is no association between the elements (can't lock, align, etc.)

Steve_Stafford
2006-06-10, 04:41 AM
It would be nice if we could just use the linework tool on them. Better if we had much more control.

I'd actually like to see a header, footer and data row family that we setup and load into a schedule. The families would completely define how the schedule would look (predefine column widths as well) and the schedule would just put it all together.

sbrown
2006-06-10, 02:47 PM
I would extend the linework tool and filled region tool to schedules, so you could really reproduce excel like schedules with whatever hatches you want, that would align and lock to schedule line graphics.