PDA

View Full Version : Door Schedule problems after Upgrade to 9.0

janunson
2006-06-15, 01:59 PM
Anyone else seeing this?

We've always had occasional trouble getting doors to recognize what room they're in on the door schedule, especially exterior doors. After upgrading many projects to 9.0 I'm getting a lot more complaints, especially about schedules that were working in 8.1 - To room and from room are just blank... having a terrible time getting them back. Sometimes i can move the wall, rehost the door, or re-place rooms and get things working, sometimes playing w/ a room separation line to make an "EXTERIOR" room will do the trick, but sometimes there's just no cure.

We're resorting to placing text on a sheet over the top of the schedule more and more... this isn't cool or very Revit-like!

david_spehar
2006-08-02, 10:00 PM
Have you found a solution to this problem? I'm having the same problem and am ending up doing the same uncool and un-revit like thing of placing text over my schedule.

janunson
2006-08-03, 07:10 PM
Current word from factory is that the fix is in 10.0
sorry, looks like we're stuck with it. Have the issue on 5 current projects in the office! major suck.

janunson
2006-08-03, 07:11 PM
Another workaround some are using here is to have an additional field in the schdule to manually enter room Name and Number. Still anoying, and breaks format, but at least you don't have to remember to manually move your text on the sheet if you add a door and everything shifts down!