PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Parking component

Davied2
2006-06-21, 10:04 PM
When I place parking component on a floor it appears fine in 3d and it renders ok, however, I cant see them in plan - everything is on in visibility graphics and if i run the pointer over the component it highlights.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

Dave

Davied2
2006-06-21, 10:12 PM
Sorry Guys n Gals

Just realised the parking component appears fine if i place it in plan in space but disappears when i place it on a floor.

I tried it half on half off the floor. The half on the floor disappears, the half off appears fine.

Really annoying quirk - any ideas please

Dave

roy.70844
2006-06-22, 08:55 AM
Hello again. Long time - no speak!

Is your floor level above the parking level and therefore simply hiding it. Try going to wireframe., if it appears: check your levels.

Glad to see your still at it.

Roy

Davied2
2006-06-22, 08:03 PM
Hi Roy

Hope your busy.

I had checked levels and all obvious stuff - this is the second time this has happened with these parking comps I honestly believe that there is a bug with them - even though it is a simple floor based family.

I created my own in the end - they worked fine - I just wanted someone else to confirm they had had trouble with them to confirm I aint going crazy (again).

Additionally I am curious about 3DS Max training - send me a message and I will give you my works email - need to get a price from you - have to start rendering revit models in 3DS soon and have to catch up.

Regards

Dave