PDA

View Full Version : Filter Issues

The Sweg
2006-06-26, 05:28 PM
I've successfully created a filter to turn off a particular type of stair that I wish not to see on my foundation plan. It works great on my foundation plan which is set to "Architectural' by 'Discipline'. However, in my other foundation plan which has its 'Discipline' set to "Structural", the filter doesn't work. Is this a bug or a setting I'm missing?

dhurtubise
2006-06-26, 07:49 PM
What parameter did you use to filter and idd you assing the filter to that other view ?

The Sweg
2006-06-26, 08:00 PM
I used the 'Assembly Code' parameter and made that particular set of steps the only one in the house with that code.

I did apply that filter to the view in question - but to no avail. It's odd to me that it worked with no problem on the first view, but not the second, the only difference I can see is the 'discipline' parameter in the view properties box.

dhurtubise
2006-06-26, 11:30 PM
Can you post the file ? If it's too big email me daniel.hurtubise@@lemaymichaud.com i can give you FTP access.

The Sweg
2006-06-27, 12:38 AM
Daniel,

Thanks for your willingness to look into this. I'm at home now and will not be in the office tomorrow, but I will try to get it to you one way or another - it'll just be a day or two.

thanks again!

dhurtubise
2006-06-27, 09:54 AM
Excellent, just beep me