PDA

View Full Version : ADA Details by others

Doug
2006-06-26, 10:32 PM
Attached are the ADA Code Details supplied by TNC - I corrected all of the little line errors.

Enjoy!

davidcobi
2006-06-26, 10:41 PM
In the TNC template the access aisle for van accessible parking is on the driver side when it should be the passenger side for single van parking spaces. I think for a double space the aisle can reside between the parking spaces. We learned a lot from the TNC template.

david.kingham
2006-06-27, 02:56 PM
I'm glad my template help you guys out, I should probably take another look at the ada sheet to conform with the 05 ADA.

If you find any other problems let me know, or if I can provide you with anything else....

Doug
2006-06-28, 01:38 AM
David -
You have some very good things in your template! I like the area calculations using the Code Data.... 99% of my work is single occupancy and minor use group changes... but could be very useful for a mixed use project.

Question for you - You Room Tags - why the two type of area calculations?

Does your Room tags auto fill the occupancy load? Does the Exit Tag auto fill?

Great Template!!! Thanks for the inspiration... when I finish mine I'll post it!

david.kingham
2006-06-28, 03:52 PM
Thanks Doug, I can't take credit for the occupancy stuff though that was Steve Stafford's work, I just modified it to add IBC classifications

Here's an image that Steve supplied me to help understand how the room tags work

mpb206
2014-01-16, 06:05 PM
Hi, I was unable to open this file in Revit 2014LT. I received an error message that it was previously saved in a version of Revit prior to 8.1, and therefore could not be opened.