PDA

View Full Version : Mirroring on sloped floors

Steve Jager
2006-06-28, 05:47 PM
I have an auditorium that we want to render, but when I try to mirror the seats to the other side on the same sloping floor they do not populate even w/hosted selected for the same sloped floor. furthermore, when I try it again it says there are identical instances in the same place but you cannot see them.

Can someone try this on a sloped floor and see if they get the same results or any thoughts?

Dimitri Harvalias
2006-06-28, 07:27 PM
Can't seem to reproduce the problem here. Are the seats placed individualy, grouped, arrayed or what? Have you chacked the family to make sure the seat is workplane based?

Steve Jager
2006-06-28, 08:47 PM
Yes there is something definitley wrong with the seat. I found it on the web and turns out it was not created as funiture but as a generic family and there is something else with how they made it ref. the level.

jeff.95551
2006-06-28, 08:51 PM
I've run into similar issues laying out parking spaces in structured garages on ramps - the issue usually is that the view range doesn't let me see the objects. I usually place cameras on the levels I'm working with and leave the views open to see what is actually happening.