PDA

View Full Version : Elevation Views - Is rendering possible?

sfraney
2006-06-29, 07:37 PM
I was going to put this under the rendering topic but thought the question would be seen by more people if I placed it here.

Simple question.

Can elevation views be rendered out in a similiar manner as camera view perspectives?

I have a presentation and I am rendering the perspective views but want the elevation views rendered also to match the look rather than just going with "Shading and Edges" with the shadow option.

aaronrumple
2006-06-29, 08:02 PM
I was going to put this under the rendering topic but thought the question would be seen by more people if I placed it here.

Simple question.

Can elevation views be rendered out in a similiar manner as camera view perspectives?

I have a presentation and I am rendering the perspective views but want the elevation views rendered also to match the look rather than just going with "Shading and Edges" with the shadow option.
Create a "flat camera view". Make a new 3D view. F8, Flyout Button. Orient to a View, Select an Elevation View. Render.

sfraney
2006-06-29, 09:12 PM
Excellent, thanks for the reply. I figured it had something to do with the flattening a camera view. Just wasn't sure if there was a check box someplace i was missing.