PDA

View Full Version : Mullion Demolition

rschladweiler
2006-06-30, 04:39 PM
I'm having a difficult time setting curtain walls for demolition. All the curtain wall pieces are set to demolition except the mullions. I can't seem to figure out how to change them to demolition, the demo hammer just floats over them and their property isn't editable. The wall properties are set for demolition, and the glass shows as demolition. What am I forgetting, or is this a glitch?

Steve Jager
2006-06-30, 05:23 PM
Do me a favor and increase your scale way up to 1-1/2"=1'-0". I think what you are seeing or not seeing is the length of the "demo dashes", mullions still look like solid lines in 1/8 scale.

rschladweiler
2006-06-30, 06:30 PM
I am viewing in 3D, demo set to translucent red, drawing scale not a factor. After playing with it some more, I reset all the curtain wall partitions as existing phase, no demolition. Then, I reselected all the partitions again and scheduled them for demolition, which correctly displayed all mullions for demolition. What caused the incorrect display in the first place was that a parition wall type was switched to curtain wall after if was already set for demolition. Not sure why only the mullions switched to existing to remain with just a partition type change, when glass and panels stayed as demolition.