PDA

View Full Version : Linking in 9

harkeychad
2006-07-06, 03:49 PM
I just started to use version 9 and linked my garage to the main model. I am not able to turn off parts of the garage like the ref. planes. I see that managing the links are different, but I do not see how to do it. Can someone explain how to do this please. Thanks

gflinn
2006-07-06, 05:43 PM
Its been awhile since tried this to prove to someone in my office that it can been done.

Did you check under visibility/graphics settings. There should be another tab for revit links, then another button next to the link that you want to modify the display settings, that give you control if your in that view.

That's about as much I can remember, with out actually going through the steps myself. Hope this gets you going.

Garrett

harkeychad
2006-07-06, 05:59 PM
gflinn

I can hide the model categories, but want to hid the ref. planes under the annotation categories and can not. you could do this on 8. Just tried something and you have to click the box for annotations cat. to custom in the annotation categories settings. Its redundant but it gets the job done. thanks for the help