PDA

View Full Version : Stepped Floor Plan

BomberAIA
2006-07-11, 12:02 PM
I have an apartment building that steps 2' . The lower plan does not show the doors. I've tried changing the View Range, but that didn't work. Am I missing something? Thanks for the help.

pwmsmith
2006-07-11, 12:18 PM
Did you make two separate levels or did you use one level with a raised slab for the other half of the building. I had a similar situation and found it advantatioous to use one level and install all my door and windows on that level and use a view region for the upper slab.

dhurtubise
2006-07-11, 12:35 PM
If you didnt use 2 different levels, you can use a Plan Region to fix it. It allows you to create a region, and within that region, set a different View Range then the level itself.

ejburrell67787
2006-07-11, 01:23 PM
You could make another level and associated floor plan. If you use crop regions for your plans then place them together (where they snap in line) on the sheet they will appear as one drawing.

Archman
2006-07-11, 05:45 PM
If you didnt use 2 different levels, you can use a Plan Region to fix it. It allows you to create a region, and within that region, set a different View Range then the level itself.

I would imagine this approach is the best, unless I'm misunderstanding your question. After all that's what plan regions are for.