PDA

View Full Version : customized title block

mail.117209
2006-07-18, 11:11 AM
Excuse me but I'm new to Revit (release 9). How can I draw my standard title block with studio address, object, town, client, logo etc, and then insert it in a layout for printing, and in the proper scale and place? And use it as a standard template for new projects? Consider it's the very first time I use Revit... I thank you very very much. Ciao Mauro

aaronrumple
2006-07-18, 12:15 PM
Excuse me but I'm new to Revit (release 9). How can I draw my standard title block with studio address, object, town, client, logo etc, and then insert it in a layout for printing, and in the proper scale and place? And use it as a standard template for new projects? Consider it's the very first time I use Revit... I thank you very very much. Ciao Mauro
File->New-Titleblock

You'll then save and load that into your project.

There is much writen on the topic of titleblocks and a quick search here should answer all your questions.

Arnel Aguel
2006-07-18, 12:16 PM
I suggest you start reading the online tutorial there is a tutorial for creating a titleblock then for more deeper customization involving shared parameters just do a search in the forum for titleblock creation there are plenty of dicussions here.

ejburrell67787
2006-07-18, 12:17 PM
There is also a tutorial on the revit help menu - "Creating Families - Creating a Titleblock Family".