PDA

View Full Version : Doors don't know what room they are in

Andre Baros
2006-07-18, 11:55 PM
Our of about 150 doors in a project, about 12 don't show a level, to room or from room on the schedule. For some families, it's only a certain size type, ie the 36"x84" shows correctly but the 36"x80" doesn't. Some are standard doors and some are curtain wall doors. I don't know where else to look. For at lease one instance a room has two doors in, both the same, and only 1 schedules correctly.

Steve_Stafford
2006-07-19, 06:23 AM
Phasing? Sorting/grouping-Itemize All Instances? Design Options? Filters? What happens in a brand new schedule with just family and Type, no sorting etc? What do you find when you use SHOW from a schedule that lists these troublemakers, assuming one does?

Andre Baros
2006-07-19, 04:05 PM
I'm still on my master list, it's not filtered yet, though I was planning to filter it my level to break it up accross sheets but if I do that, these doors don't show up at all.

For one of the problem doors I was able to edit the family and reload it and that solved the problem so I suspect that it's an issue of legacy families from when we upgraded this project from 5 to 6, or maybe 6 to 7 or wait, maybe I didn't catch it at the move from 7 to 8... now 9...

They show just fine in the plans and when you use SHOW.

Thanks