PDA

View Full Version : How to display Sub Set name on Sheets

bruggles.85059
2006-07-20, 04:31 PM
I am trying to get the subset names to appear on the sheets in Sheet Sets. I have pretty much figured out the rest of it, but am stuck on this one step.

Opie
2006-07-20, 04:34 PM
Please note I have *moved* this thread from the New Forum Users (http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47) Forum to this one as I believe it would be better served here.

Below snippet is from the small print on the Forum General (http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44) page -

<snip>
New to the Forums? This is the place to experiment with the posting editor and learn how to interact with our forums. Please experiment here with forum features and commands.
</snip>

Thanks,

Richard
Forum Moderator

Opie
2006-07-20, 04:36 PM
I am trying to get the subset names to appear on the sheets in Sheet Sets. I have pretty much figured out the rest of it, but am stuck on this one step.
You will need to use the CurrentSheetSubSet field within your text.

bruggles.85059
2006-07-21, 06:30 PM
Thank you.

I got it working this morning, but now the objective is to set up a template with all of the sheets, and be able to use that as a new .dst example & just fill in the information without recreating the whole thing over again. Any ideas?

Chris.N
2006-07-21, 06:42 PM
Thank you.

I got it working this morning, but now the objective is to set up a template with all of the sheets, and be able to use that as a new .dst example & just fill in the information without recreating the whole thing over again. Any ideas?define "all of the sheets". if you do that, then it's a pain in file maintenance for : plotting settups, layerts, embedded blocks, etc...

just copy your current work to your template folder and reference that from within the 'new sheetset' wizard. with that said, i do have my first 3 sheets and the schedules preset for each new project, but they need to be 'imported' for each new project anyway.