PDA

View Full Version : Get a degree online?

fay.wisner.118061
2006-07-31, 02:56 PM
Hi all.

I have posted before on this site for questions about Autodesk products and had good results.

I hope I am not out of bounds on this but I don't know where else to look except where I know there are others doing what I am doing.

Does anyone know where I might look to get a CAD drafting degree online?

Thank you for letting me post this web amongst my peers.

Fay Wisner

Wanderer
2006-07-31, 03:06 PM
I'm going to move this from the New Forums Users area to this one, as I believe it will be better served here. Thanks!
Hi all.

I have posted before on this site for questions about Autodesk products and had good results.

I hope I am not out of bounds on this but I don't know where else to look except where I know there are others doing what I am doing.

Does anyone know where I might look to get a CAD drafting degree online?

Also, I am looking for outsourced work online.

Thank you for letting me post this web amongst my piers.

Fay Wisner

robert.1.hall72202
2006-07-31, 06:39 PM
An online CAD degree? Can you get hired without lab time?

How would an employer know that the associated was trained on
an actual Cad software package?

avdesign
2006-07-31, 07:06 PM
There are some very good distance learning programs for Drafting and CAD
one of the Best is at my alma mater, SAIT Southern Alberta Institute of Technology

Direct Link to their Distnace learning:
http://citd.sait.ca/distance/distancecalendar.htm

aclink
2006-07-31, 07:19 PM
Well I'm a draftsmen at our company, and I just got out of high school like a year ago. But I am planning to attend college (just waiting for the firm's tuition check). But many colleges here in Georgia do the E-Learning, and the University of Pheonix has a program that you can do online for CAD. I wish I had a link for everyone, but it shouldn't be too hard to Google.