PDA

View Full Version : au 2006 registration for augi members

3dsketcher
2006-08-16, 02:39 AM
am i too late to register for au 2006 using the augi code? ive been reading about it but i have not gotten anything. can anybody send me the link? or send me a private message what the code is?

thanks.

Wanderer
2006-08-16, 02:42 AM
am i too late to register for au 2006 using the augi code? ive been reading about it but i have not gotten anything. can anybody send me the link? or send me a private message what the code is?

thanks.I don't believe there was a code per se, just that we got the link to the registration site before everyone else. I didn't have to input one. And, as of yesterday, I *believe* registration is open to everyone. so, have you tried registering?

3dsketcher
2006-08-16, 02:49 AM
thanks melanie,

i started to register but came across this...

Special Pass Code
If you have a Special Pass Code, enter it below:

Please note only one coupon code, discount code or gift certificate per registrant.
Special Pass Code (uppercase only)

so i thought this might be where i put an augi code.

anyway, ill go ahead and register. thanks again.

Wanderer
2006-08-16, 02:58 AM
I believe that special pass code is not required, but, is used for other things, like for those attendees who are also instructors, etc. :)
thanks melanie,

i started to register but came across this...

Special Pass Code
If you have a Special Pass Code, enter it below:

Please note only one coupon code, discount code or gift certificate per registrant.
Special Pass Code (uppercase only)

so i thought this might be where i put an augi code.

anyway, ill go ahead and register. thanks again.

sultarc
2006-08-16, 08:37 PM
I got that the first day as well. Later it went away and it asked you during registration if you were AUGI. There was a price break.

Wanderer
2006-08-16, 10:19 PM
I got that the first day as well. Later it went away and it asked you during registration if you were AUGI. There was a price break.I believe the only 'price break' is if you register before... I think, october, and that is open to anyone, augi member or not, that registers before that point. I think I did hear that if you attended an augi cad camp, you'd get a discount on au registration, but, registration a week early is the only 'break' we get (from my understanding, past experience, and signing up for classes last week).

If I am wrong, please to correct me, but, I don't think I am.

Railrose
2006-08-17, 01:05 AM
I believe the only 'price break' is if you register before... I think, october, and that is open to anyone, augi member or not, that registers before that point. I think I did hear that if you attended an augi cad camp, you'd get a discount on au registration, but, registration a week early is the only 'break' we get (from my understanding, past experience, and signing up for classes last week).

If I am wrong, please to correct me, but, I don't think I am.
That pretty well covers it.