PDA

View Full Version : Scheduled totals

ford347
2006-08-16, 03:43 PM
I have an exisitng window schedule where I don't have itemize every instance clicked. I have a calculated value for width * height in there for the window glass area for the energy analysis. Makes it easy. But the totaled number in the schedule is just that of the one's listed. I have mulitple windows of the same type and the count parameter in the schedule. How do I get the totals to calculate all the windows but still not itemize every instance?

Josh

dgraue
2006-08-16, 03:59 PM
You need to go to "Sort By" in your schedule properties and select one of the items in the pull down, such as Mark. Then you should see each window type in your schedule while getting the total counts.

DG

dhurtubise
2006-08-16, 04:38 PM
In sorting/grouping, at the bottom, to the right of totals select Totals only in the drop-down. Remove the itemize every instance to.

ford347
2006-08-16, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the replies guys! I noticed however after I posted this that the total was right without having to check the itemize every instance. I was just making an assumption, but Revit multiplied the count and gave that total, then totalled all of them. Good to know. Thanks again!

Josh