PDA

View Full Version : build 20060619_2300

pdavis
2006-08-16, 05:58 PM
Does anyone know what issues were address in build 20060619_2300?

Our IT department (which is assume) has a lot on their plates, and I am not sure that realize the need to upgrade when Autodesk releases a new build. I am certain they are going to ask what the new build addresses when I call them.

Just saw Steve's thread ... Info is in there. I need a faster interest connection

Here's the info:

This latest build (20060619_2300) fixes some export issues currently found within Autodesk Revit Building 9-based software products. The updates resolve an issue with regard to exporting elevation or section views which contained linked files as well as export of rotated views on a sheet.

Note: This update incorporates issues previously addressed in the last build (20060518_2300); specifically with Autodesk Revit Building 9-based projects utilizing linked files, and issues relating to cascading network licensing for the Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Series—Building 9 products, area tolerance issue measurement-related issues discovered in DWF™ files produced from Revit-based release 9 project files.

Steve_Stafford
2006-08-16, 07:53 PM
The biggest issue in the last two builds is the area calculation algorithms were permitting too much margin for error.

sultarc
2006-08-16, 08:32 PM
In have never upgraded to the last build. Is it prudent that I do so before the next iteration comes out?

dhurtubise
2006-08-17, 10:41 AM
Sure, no problem. Actually you SHOULD keep up with build. Would you skip an AutoCAD SP ? Same thing with build.
The issue comes with new release, 8.1 to 9. In this case here's our planning :
New Project = Migrating
Not for far Project = Migrating
In documentation phase = No Migrating
Almost complete = No Migrating
just my 2c :-)