PDA

View Full Version : Schedules

luigi
2004-06-10, 06:23 PM
If once you break the schedule up and later you change your mind, how do you combine them back together? (I would guess they would behave like the section breaks, but that's not the case)
Any help would be apreciated.

aggockel50321
2004-06-10, 06:30 PM
Here's what has worked for myself.
Drag the individual pieces one by one starting with the last, and joining it to the next last, etc., roughly aligning the top of the last with the bottom of the previous, & they'll snap together.

Dimitri Harvalias
2004-06-10, 06:32 PM
Assuming they are on the same page (ie not filtered) then they should behave the way a section does. Simply drag one half over the other and it should heal itself back into one schedule.

luigi
2004-06-10, 07:01 PM
Here's what has worked for myself.
Drag the individual pieces one by one starting with the last, and joining it to the next last, etc., roughly aligning the top of the last with the bottom of the previous, & they'll snap together.
I got it!!! Thanks. They don't work exactly like sections, but close. I tried to stretch the boundary over to the other, like I do in sections, and it wouldn't work. I tried to move the upper portion of the broken schedule and it didn't work. Only after Andrews suggestion to move the last one over the previous one it worked.....weird that we need to be so specific!