PDA

View Full Version : Autodesk Garners Prestigious International Business “Stevie” Award for Revit Client S

slb
2004-06-11, 08:16 PM
Hi all,

Not to blow our own horns (too much), but I though I'd make this group aware of one of the fruits of the efforts the Autodesk Revit Services team has been making during the years.
Please read the following press release:

Autodesk Garners Prestigious International Business “Stevie” Award for Revit Client Support Team’s Excellence in Customer Service (http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=4411047&linkID=1977925)

It continues to be our pleasure and honor to support such an outstanding group of users! This forum (not to mention those that preceded it) has not only generated a sense of community but have also made supporting the user base easier and much more productive

Thanks to all of you for your continued enthusiasm and willingness to work with, not only Services, but the entire Autodesk Revit development and product management team.

Steve_Stafford
2004-06-11, 08:47 PM
Well done, you guys are GREAT...(just like Tony the Tiger...)!

Henry D
2004-06-11, 08:54 PM
Definitely, well deserved!

Dimitri Harvalias
2004-06-11, 10:29 PM
A STEVIE award eh? Sounds mighty suspicious. You didn't create this award just so you could give it to yourself did you Mr. Burri? http://forums.augi.com/images/icons/icon12.gif

Interesting that they singled out the Revit gang and not all of the Autodesk folks. A well deserved honor for you and your whole team. Congratulations and keep up the good work.

slb
2004-06-11, 10:42 PM
The name of the award is a fortuitous coincidence; I couldn't resist submitting the application for the award once I saw the name. I actually submitted it as "Stevie Burri" to put us over the top in case of a close decision.

The award submission was specifically for the Revit Services Team and I don't believe other teams on the Service side of Autodesk submitted applications. There were quite a few other applicants from companies around the world, however.

Scott D Davis
2004-06-12, 06:30 AM
Congrats Guys! You deserve it....we've always said we have the best support team out there, and now you've got the Stevie to back it up!

How many times has it been proven through this forum? What other software has a forum where you can find the founders answering questions? There have been many here that were shocked, when they posted a question, and the Revit Support Team called them!

SCShell
2004-06-12, 03:19 PM
Congrats!!!! You all get my "Stevie" award too!
Thanks
Steve Shell

jbalding48677
2004-06-13, 05:20 AM
Congratulations Mr, Heaton, Mr. Burri, et al. -

Kudos to you and your team. With out a doubt well desirved. Now that you have a streak going (one in a row) got to keep it going and create that support dynasty!!!

Congratulations all -

PeterJ
2004-06-13, 09:13 AM
Congratulations to all of you.

christopher.zoog51272
2004-06-14, 01:19 AM
Yes, congrats! You guys have certainly earned it.!!!

Steve, What does the award look like? A golden Steve?

adegnan
2004-06-14, 03:33 AM
And back in the early days of Revit... the support team was so good that Mr Burri himself was the one answering my questions, solving my problems, and talking to me on the phone! (Can you imagine the days when floors did not automatically offer to attach to floors??) What a long way things have come. And how it has grown, changed, maintained quality and improved in numbers!!!

Dean Camlin
2004-06-14, 11:28 AM
In fact, Abe, that's just what happened to me a few weeks back: I called in with a plotting problem & Steve called me back with a work-around. I felt so special.

Seriously, you guys certainly deserve this award. Keep up the good work!

David
2004-06-14, 04:44 PM
Congratulations to the whole support team. Not only do you folks usually find the right answers, but stay with it until the user gets it. Incomparable keeping faith with the users. Thank you.

adegnan
2004-06-14, 07:45 PM
Dean, that's awesome! I almost miss the old days, I felt like I knew my Customer Service Architect pretty well. On the other hand, I'm a lot more productive now and I like our little synergy over here too!

Steve_Stafford
2004-06-14, 08:21 PM
Steve Burri is clearly "hands on", I've had my calls answered by him as much as anyone on the support team, even as recent as last week. A support business model to envy for sure.