PDA

View Full Version : 5 free REVIT 9 Video Tutorials released

cadclips81126
2006-09-05, 06:54 AM
There are 5 new REVIT 9 Video Tutorials available at http://www.dgcad.com/Revit9.htm.

This could be my best work yet as there are many nested lessons within the lesson. In particular I explain a great way to provide 2d framing plans by building your own 2d parametric framing member.

These new videos combine REVIT 9 new features with customer feedback and my own personal day to day modelling experience.

Lesson 1: Import Sketchup Files (with more on this to come)
Lesson 2: Detail Familes First Look
Lesson 3: Detailing - Edit Cut Profile
Lesson 4: Detailing - Framing Plans
Lesson 5: Detailing - Repeat Detail

Lots more tutorials to come.

Elmo
2006-09-05, 09:19 AM
Thanks ! That will help out with a few issues I've had!

s.messing
2007-03-07, 02:48 PM
There are 5 new REVIT 9 Video Tutorials available at http://www.dgcad.com/Revit9.htm.

This could be my best work yet as there are many nested lessons within the lesson. In particular I explain a great way to provide 2d framing plans by building your own 2d parametric framing member.

These new videos combine REVIT 9 new features with customer feedback and my own personal day to day modelling experience.

Lesson 1: Import Sketchup Files (with more on this to come)
Lesson 2: Detail Familes First Look
Lesson 3: Detailing - Edit Cut Profile
Lesson 4: Detailing - Framing Plans
Lesson 5: Detailing - Repeat Detail

Lots more tutorials to come.
CADclips are great! I have been directing new users and people contemplating getting involved in Revit to check out the videos to get ahold of the basics. When are you posting more?

Cheers,
Stephen

cadclips81126
2007-04-02, 04:20 AM
Thanks guys.

I am currently on a REVIT Structure kick. I have 59 new videos and more on the way. These videos are are good for revit building / architectre as well.

www.CADclips.com

s.messing
2007-04-02, 11:56 PM
Thanks guys.

I am currently on a REVIT Structure kick. I have 59 new videos and more on the way. These videos are are good for revit building / architectre as well.

www.CADclips.com (http://www.cadclips.com)
You are the man DGCAD!!!
I just watched the taking SketchUp into Revit tutorial. It was fun and easy. Now I can just direct people to your website instead of walking them through the steps myself. I loved the mini tutorial on how to use SketchUp. I am sure anyone will feel comfortable trying it out after watching that video! Thanks for making these great video tutorials!

Cheers,
Stephen

mschroeder
2007-04-05, 08:15 PM
This is great. Can you upload your freebie's to YouTube or Google Video? Greater exposure, and their video controls allow fast-forward and speech to text search.

tc3dcad60731
2007-04-06, 12:25 AM
As usual, more superb lessons!

wang_wei68259700
2007-06-28, 02:26 AM
thanks !
I want to know that how to login in

zanzibarbob7
2007-06-28, 04:32 PM
You don't have to log-in to see the free clips, only if you subscribe.