PDA

View Full Version : How do I get rid of some reveals?

dpasa
2006-09-06, 10:56 AM
I have a wall with horizontal reveals. They have to stop to a vertical reveal. I go to the appropriate view, drag each end and I make the unwanted parts disappear behind the window trims. The client decided not to have any window trim there so I have to erase them. HOW?
See 002.jpg to understand the problem.
I guess what I need is a "split" command that works with the reveals. The existing one doesn't.

luigi
2006-09-06, 01:39 PM
I only have a workaround, and maybe it is easier to delete and creat a new one...but

if you move the top reveal to higher than the window, it should become one long reveal....go to the left side and pull the (blue grip) reveal back to where it should end and then move the reveal down back into place.

I am speaking by experience, but I am not sure of all the conditions of your project that this may affect...

I have a wall with horizontal reveals. They have to stop to a vertical reveal. I go to the appropriate view, drag each end and I make the unwanted parts disappear behind the window trims. The client decided not to have any window trim there so I have to erase them. HOW?
See 002.jpg to understand the problem.
I guess what I need is a "split" command that works with the reveals. The existing one doesn't.

dpasa
2006-09-06, 04:25 PM
Thanks, it seems logical, I'll try that.

...5 Mins later... YES! It works... I guess there will be some cases that this can't work but for now this is great, thanks.