PDA

View Full Version : Demolishing Wall Layers

rjcrowther
2006-09-07, 06:14 AM
Does anyone know if we can now demolish wall layers?

I have a cavity brick wall and want to get rid of the outer leaf and cavity to leave only the inner leaf. I would prefer not to draw two walls the cavity distance apart and demolish the relevant one.

There was a thread on this topic in Aug 2005 which said we can't demolish wall layers.

Now have moved on by a year (Revit 8.1? to Revit 9.1) I am hopeful that we can. The user manual indicates we can only demolish a complete object (in this case a wall) - is that still correct?

Thanks,
Rob

Firmso
2006-09-07, 06:16 AM
Does anyone know if we can now demolish wall layers?

I have a cavity brick wall and want to get rid of the outer leaf and cavity to leave only the inner leaf. I would prefer not to draw two walls the cavity distance apart and demolish the relevant one.

There was a thread on this topic in Aug 2005 which said we can't demolish wall layers.

Now have moved on by a year (Revit 8.1? to Revit 9.1) I am hopeful that we can. The user manual indicates we can only demolish a complete object (in this case a wall) - is that still correct?

Thanks,
Rob
I haven't switched from V9.0 to V9.1, but judging by the pace I would say you'll have to wait a bit more longer for that.

rjcrowther
2006-09-07, 06:27 AM
Thanks, i thought it was wishful thinking on my part.

Rob