PDA

View Full Version : switching from ADT

sfaust
2006-09-12, 02:49 AM
All,

Ok, I know I saw somewhere that there is a promotion for switching from ADT to Revit. I thought I saw one called "Rev-it up" that lets you basically keep your ADT seat and add a Revit seat as a package for very little money. I can't seem to find anything about it now, though. Does anyone know anything? Alternately, what is the cost that you guys know of for switching from ADT to Revit series as a crossgrade? I thought it was like $200 or $400 or something when I last did it 2 years ago. Now I am going to be starting at a new office and implementing Revit for them. One of their people is saying it will be like $1100 to crossgrade from ADT to series. Is this right?

Thanks,
Steve

P.s. we are in AZ USA

jeff.95551
2006-09-12, 03:16 AM
$1100 is about what we paid for each seat of Revit Series (+ $750 a year for subscriptions...) in Phoenix. We came from ADT 3.3. I think it might be more than that now for the 3.3 series upgrade.

sfaust
2006-09-12, 03:25 AM
hmm, wow. Was 3.3 the latest adt release at the time? I know it's more to upgrade older releases, but I really thought it was less to crossgrade

Brian Myers
2006-09-12, 03:39 AM
You should use this page to find a reseller near you:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1088201

If more than one is close by feel free to contact them all, most resellers within about 250 miles of you will be able to provide you with the information and the software

Good luck and enjoy Revit!

Justin Marchiel
2006-09-12, 03:32 PM
revit up was a promotion from autodesk to get adters to go to the dark side. it comes up from time to time. you probably should get a reseller as mentioned above, because they could fill you in on any promos, and possibly help you with implementation and training.

Justin

gbrowne
2006-09-12, 04:12 PM
You mean "come from the dark side", don't you....

Justin Marchiel
2006-09-12, 05:06 PM
the power of the dark side far outways the powers of the jedi my yound padawon!

Justin

sfaust
2006-09-12, 08:52 PM
You should use this page to find a reseller near you...Good luck and enjoy Revit!Ok, they have 1 reseller, I will look for more. I've been enjoying Revit for 3.5 years and will continue to :). It's new to them, not me, I'm in charge of bringing it there basically.

Thanks for the help guys.

P.S. "Evil always wins 'cause good is dumb" Dark Helmet