PDA

View Full Version : Level/Plan associations

david.delcher
2006-09-12, 01:24 PM
I have levels showing on my elevations that are not "linked" to the correct floor plan view. Rather, somehow they are linked to the RCP's
-Is there a way to changed the associated floor plan for the level?

I have attempted to delete one of the RCP's and re-create a new floor plan how it doesn't link with the correct view.

luigi
2006-09-12, 05:26 PM
I have levels showing on my elevations that are not "linked" to the correct floor plan view. Rather, somehow they are linked to the RCP's
-Is there a way to changed the associated floor plan for the level?

I have attempted to delete one of the RCP's and re-create a new floor plan how it doesn't link with the correct view.Your plans have to be "linked" to a level...any level....

Can't you just delete the levels that aren't your floor plans after you create the proper floor plan?....

1.Create a new floor plan, based on the correct level (View / New... / Floor Plan...)

2.Then apply view template from your original floor plan to your newly created floor plan,

3.Then select all detail/2d elements from your orig. floor plan and copy to clipboard (text, Detail Items, Detail Lines, Room Tags [not rooms], etc.), [you do this by selecting everything and then filtering out what you don't want]

4.go to your newly created floor plan and "paste to current"

Now you have 2 identical floor plans, one on the correct level and one on the incorrect level....

Delete the one on the incorrect level

[make sure that after you delete the incorrect floor plan to glance at your project, just to make sure there wasn't anything that you missed copying over]