PDA

View Full Version : Purging Imported Categories

davidcobi
2006-09-15, 10:37 PM
When I go to Visibility Graphics... Imported Categories... I see several dwgs that I know were imported and exploded. Now I'd like to purge them but they are not in the Purge Unused Dialog nor are they in Manage Links. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Figured it out. It would be nice if Imported Categories only showed in the Visibility Graphics for the drafting view we imported the DWG into.

shaunamorain
2006-12-22, 08:11 PM
So has anyone else run into this before? Or David, can you tell me what happened with this? I have a drawing file in imported catagories that I'm trying to purge, but I can't!!

Thanks!
Shauna

narlee
2006-12-23, 06:43 PM
I think you have to delete them the old-fashioned way.

But, interesting. When I went into Purge Unused, I noticed "Raster Images" and found a bunch from an old job I'd used as a template for a current job. Are they still "in" my project? They were jpeg images I'd imported to a sheet long since deleted. The image names are still "persistent" in this current file. I went into File>Raster Images>, it gave me a list. Revit told me the images were in the file, but after I deleted them, the file size GREW a bit!!