PDA

View Full Version : Batch Plot & Aerials

Aquaserpent
2004-06-17, 12:36 PM
Greetings,

I'm having a little trouble plotting a set of plan/profiles that have aerials attached to them. When I plot manually they plot fine at a size of 80 ā€“ 90 Megs. When I try to utilize the Batch Plot utility my plots are only 8 KB in size, I have not sent them to the plotter because I do not believe there is anything on them. Has anyone run into this problem before, and does anyone have a solution? Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

Mike.Perry
2004-06-17, 12:49 PM
Hi

Check out the following Technical Document on the Autodesk web site under the Knowledge Base section -

ID: TS75703 - Raster images do not plot with Batch Plot utility (http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/item?siteID=123112&id=2893992&linkID=2475323)

Have a good one, Mike

Aquaserpent
2004-06-17, 02:21 PM
Thanks Mike,

This issue refers to an aerial attached to an external reference. This is not my condition, I have the aerials in the drawing Iā€™m trying to plot. I fixed the problem by selecting a non-system plot driver, one I had created from the system plot driver. Again thank you for your assistance in trying to get to the root of the problem.