PDA

View Full Version : Revision Schedule ?

harkeychad
2006-10-06, 04:06 PM
I am in need to make revisions on a project and I am able to make the rev. clouds with the tag, but do not understand how I can make the revision schedule on the title block. Right now I have (project number) in the title block to come out as the date for the revisions. Can someone look at this titleblock and tell me how to make it work, or just change it for me?

Also, is there a way to keep time on a project in revit even though if I have it up on the monitor but not working on it?

Thanks

sleimgruber06
2006-10-06, 05:01 PM
You shouldn't have to make changes to your titleblock, but while your in the project go to the settings tab... -- Settings>> Revisions>> From there you can create your revisions..
-- Click New>> Then change the name appropriately and the release date.

After that you still might not get the revision schedule in the titleblock, so you'll have to go back to the 'Revision Cloud' you create click Properties>> then change the revision issue to what you just created...

Hope this helps,

harkeychad
2006-10-06, 06:00 PM
The only way I see on the help screen is that you have to make the revisions is in the title block. Well that is where the notes will be shown after you place the clouds. I made my titleblock wrong and can not do it how they say for now. Maybe you can explain from step one how you go about doing a revision cloud and showing notes for that cloud. Thanks

CGM
2006-10-08, 09:21 AM
Maybe you can explain from step one how you go about doing a revision cloud and showing notes for that cloud.Hi HarkeyChad,
Check out this thread which is listed at the bottom of this page other "similar threads".
I think it goes someway toward answering your question.:beer: