PDA

View Full Version : An attempt was made to access"file name" past its end

CHRIS.104410
2006-10-09, 08:11 PM
I dont know if I am placing this question in the right fourm , because they all seem to be identical, so here goes.

I am using 9.1 and tried to open a file of earlier version 9.0 and I get a nasty looking warning that goes like this;

"An attempt was made to access"file name" past its end".

So now I cant open and cant save an backup to the same dierectory. Anybody have a clue how I can open this file before I waste another day with out working on the project.

thanks anyone

sbrown
2006-10-09, 09:02 PM
Thats a bad message and the only option is to send the file to autodesk.

CHRIS.104410
2006-10-09, 09:16 PM
thank you, I do appreciate your immediate response to my posting. I see there are other people with the similar problem. Do you have any idea who exactally Auto desk is? I have sent a request for a email to AUGI. asking this but havent heard from them yet.

sbrown
2006-10-10, 12:58 AM
Call your reseller or if you are on subscription, click the subscription link on autodesks website, then enter your info and click create support request.

papurajx
2006-10-10, 02:42 PM
Do you have any idea who exactally Auto desk is? I have sent a request for a email to AUGI. asking this but havent heard from them yet.

I am amazed with this question. I thought Autodesk has penetrated the CAD market and has a wider user base !!!! The competitors should be glad to read this