PDA

View Full Version : Color fill (Fill pattern) not updating

tonyisenhoff
2006-10-10, 07:54 PM
I'm creating a color fill based on Occupancy... (no color, just fill patterns)

When I make a change to my color fill legend (change to a different fill pattern), not all, but some rooms that should update don't. I have to go to those rooms, properties, select a different Occupancy, then back to the original, then the pattern updates.

I tried "refresh" with no luck...

In the attached imaged, all the rooms marked with an "X" are of the same Occupancy... You can see that some are showing the "Honey" pattern, while other rooms with the same occupancy are using the old pattern.

Any suggestions?

rodneyf
2006-10-11, 02:07 AM
Tony,
Sorry I don't have an answer for you but I just wanted to add that I am getting the same thing with the actual color fills.

Thanks,

dhurtubise
2006-10-11, 12:56 PM
How about changing the color fill legen for something else, then back to the needed one ?
That should be faster if it works.

petervanko
2006-10-23, 07:03 PM
Did anyone ever find a solution to this? I am having the same problem...

petervanko
2006-10-23, 07:13 PM
I was able to duplicate the "changing of occupancy" to get the color fill to update. Of course, the occupancy has nothinig to do with the color fill legend (or, at least, not mine). To trick it into working even faster, just drop an un-enclosed area tag into the room and then quickly "undo." Color fills/hatches update immediately.

It's just a bug...simple as that.