PDA

View Full Version : Image Render

ford347
2006-10-13, 05:46 PM
Probably not the place to post, but I got a get a response quickly. I had a drawing that I had rendered previously, then some changes were made. I painted some walls with diff. color stucco etc., then I just tried to re-render the model and now the building is black and white, but my site etc. still retained the color. What's going on there?! The materials have color in them , so why is this thing rendering B&W?!

Josh

ford347
2006-10-13, 06:03 PM
I had created this file in 9.0 and had some user materials in there. I didin't replace any materials files or anything after installing 9.1. Could this be the problem?? How would I fix this?

I checked a couple materials and they have a color, but the accurender texture is 'user/stucco', open that up and that texture isn't there. could all of this have been erased upon install? I still have all the files from 9.0.

truevis
2006-10-13, 09:48 PM
Search all your drives for 'user.mlib'. Make sure Revit is only seeing (check the render paths) the old one with your good materials in it. Rename any other 'user.mlib's to something else like 'user9-1.mlib'.