PDA

View Full Version : Projection lines halftoned

arabatzis
2006-10-16, 04:12 PM
Is it possible to print a part of below level halftoned? (e.g. if we want to print the second level and part of the ground level-the landscape part- in half tone, but not as an underlay level, because we don't want to print the whole ground level. At the same time, we want to be able to print the ground level normally, not in halftone.)

sbrown
2006-10-16, 04:19 PM
the only way is to have two views one with its crop set to show the bot.(set it to halftone) and one view with what you want by category.

arabatzis
2006-10-16, 04:58 PM
I have tried both.
The first one does not work because the crop line is a straight line.
The second one does not work because the stairs become generally half toned.

I have tried to cover the ground level part with a filled region, but It has not white solid with partial transparency.

lhanyok
2006-10-16, 06:44 PM
Check out robert.manna's post in this thread: http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=47956

greg.mcdowell
2006-10-16, 07:25 PM
Depending on the effect you want you could also change the View Range such that the View Depth includes the area beneath the Primary Range Bottom and change the <Beyond> Line Style to the appropriate color.

Supposedly (at least how I'm reading things) you should be able to do the same with the <Overhead> Line Style and the Primary Range Top settings but I can't quite seem to make it work.