PDA

View Full Version : before and after

Martin P
2004-06-21, 10:24 AM
Not the best looking building before, and not the best looking afterwards - but its what they wanted and was good fun doing the montage anyway - unfortunately it was a VERY wet day when we went through to take the photographs (fairly common here!) I got rid of most of the wet marks on the walls though.

Nic M.
2004-06-21, 10:45 AM
Verry convincing montage Martin
Congrats

ita
2004-06-21, 02:02 PM
Martin, don't let those contractors go anywhere they are worth a small fortune.

They would have to be the fastest contractors ever - only the weather changed - and it seems they didn't even disturb the drinkers - they all stayed until the project was completed. Well done!!

stuntmonkee
2004-06-22, 09:15 PM
looks good, I like the way you added object on the existing roof to help blend the whole image.

Roger Evans
2004-06-22, 11:05 PM
Very Nicely Done Martin ... compliments .. what beach & how far is it from you?

Ps

Been thinking of all that sea spray & saw that Pilkington self cleaning glass is being promoted ~ this would be a good showcase performance building for them ~ they may give you special rates if you push them nicely a bit.

Martin P
2004-06-23, 09:13 AM
It is at a place called Nairn, its a very nice golf course (10 year waiting list!!) - this is the clubhouse....My wife works in this town, its only 15mins from us. Which is good in the summer (and just when is that going to start?)

We have the pilkington Activ brochure here already :) , looks quite nifty stuff, dont know if building control will let us away with difficult glass cleaning any more/less than they already do though if we use it?