PDA

View Full Version : New Title Sheet

nsinha73
2006-10-23, 07:04 PM
Hi Guys,
I am creating a title sheet in which I would like to add some Parameters or Editable Text Fields. So when we Load the Sheet, I can easily edit that text field.....so loading additionals sheets will carry that same text (In the created field Box)
How can I do this?

petervanko
2006-10-23, 07:08 PM
Start a new titleblock family and use labels from the design bar. Labels will reference certain parameters/data that are either specific to that sheet or the entire job.

You can import an exg ACAD one if you have it, and then do the same with labels if you like.

nsinha73
2006-10-23, 07:58 PM
Start a new titleblock family and use labels from the design bar. Labels will reference certain parameters/data that are either specific to that sheet or the entire job.
You can import an exg ACAD one if you have it, and then do the same with labels if you like.
I have done exactly that, But as I said, I would like to place a "Custom Label" in this title sheet. Our DSA in California assignes specific numbers to Various School Districts. So I would like to add that Parameter in my Title block, but don't know how.

Scott D Davis
2006-10-23, 08:14 PM
Because your DSA application number (the A number) is going to be specific to a project, it's just as easy to open the titleblock for the project once the A-number has been assigned, type it in, then reload the titleblock. All the sheets will update. You can make it a parameter, but it's really overkill at that point.

LRaiz
2006-10-23, 08:32 PM
See the tutorial in this thread (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=30376)

nsinha73
2006-10-24, 02:24 AM
Because your DSA application number (the A number) is ....
Hi Scott,
Apologies for not being clear. Actually it is not the "A" Number but the File No. It can be found under "Builders Exchange/Project Tracking" Under the DSA Website. So those numbers are per School District. But I think I will pass on this....It may be overkill when you come to think of it. But anyway, thanks for the links to the Parameter Tutorials.