PDA

View Full Version : Mirroring a building

aaronwsmith
2006-10-24, 02:20 AM
I am having troubles or what i think are troubles, trying to mirror an entire building with all details to go along with it, at the moment its very tedious, and I'm thinking there must be a very simple way of doing it! is my assumption correct or do i have to jump from view to view trying to mirror every detail?

Firmso
2006-10-24, 03:22 AM
Most replies to inquiries similar to this suggest contacting support.
Im not sure why but if you do some searching on this forum you'll see I'm not kidding.
Good luck.

The Sweg
2006-10-24, 11:36 AM
I'd like to say something very cryptic at this point in time:

It's possible that I followed everyone else's suggestion about contacting support for suggestions (if there are any) on mirroring an entire project, and I would suggest you do the same. (wink, wink)

That being said,(if I've even said anything)-- to anyone who has done so,(if it's even possible) and likes the outcome of supports' advice(if any), please encourage the 'powers that' be that many of us would like a permanent workable solution (if there is one) to this. If such a thing existed (and I'm not saying it does), it would get used alot by some of us.

Clear as mud...:|

aaronrumple
2006-10-24, 01:28 PM
At this point in time - I think you'll find the answer from suppoprt will be "No, that can't be done..."

As always, should you or any of your I:M force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This tape will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck.