PDA

View Full Version : disappearing reveals?

cstanley
2006-10-25, 01:59 PM
need a little help. at some point in the project, the horizontal reveals (sweeps in the wall family) decided they didn't want to display anymore. if i select the wall, the show to be there, but unselected, they are gone. it has happened on both a straight wall and an arced wall. i can recreate them, and they might stay for a little while, but I'd like to know why this is happening...
see attached.

aggockel50321
2006-10-25, 02:31 PM
I this just happening on the 3d views? Might just be a zoom level visiblity thing.

cstanley
2006-10-25, 02:40 PM
I this just happening on the 3d views? Might just be a zoom level visiblity thing.

UNFORTUNATELY, NO. IT'S HAPPENING IN ELEVATIONS AND SECTIONS AS WELL.

pfeilm
2006-11-09, 09:49 PM
I've ran into the same issue and haven't been able to figure it out either.

dhurtubise
2006-11-10, 12:46 PM
Can you post the model ?
If it's too big email me at daniel.hurtubise@@lemaymichaud.com i'll set you up an ftp account.

Never happen to me but really interested in it.

cstanley
2006-11-10, 02:32 PM
Can you post the model ?
If it's too big email me at daniel.hurtubise@@lemaymichaud.com i'll set you up an ftp account.

Never happen to me but really interested in it.

yeah, but i'll need to strip it down a little. it's rollin' up on 200mb, and it's a little chunky.

i'm starting to think it has something to do with the windows cutting the reveals, but not sure.

dhurtubise
2006-11-10, 02:34 PM
NP, sent is as you wish. Just email me for info

Matt Brennan
2008-04-29, 10:26 PM
yeah, but i'll need to strip it down a little. it's rollin' up on 200mb, and it's a little chunky.

i'm starting to think it has something to do with the windows cutting the reveals, but not sure.

Did you ever figure this out? We are running into this problem too in Revit 2008. Any help would be appreciated.

Matt Brennan
2008-04-29, 10:35 PM
never mind, figured it out.

the reveal was on a turned "off" workset. I also checked the phasing of this when I was looking into this.