PDA

View Full Version : Farewell to AutoCAD Rendering

arshiel88
2006-10-25, 07:32 PM
This image was my last project I did in AutoCAD Rendering. I used Autocad 2005 and the volumetric lights were added in Photoshop. If the features in AutoCAD 2007 Render were available on that time, I probably be using AutoCAD render up to this time. Although I laugh at my old renderings in AutoCAD, It will always be my foundation, this is where I've started.

Wanderer
2006-10-29, 07:04 PM
This image was my last project I did in AutoCAD Rendering. I used Autocad 2005 and the volumetric lights were added in Photoshop. If the features in AutoCAD 2007 Render were available on that time, I probably be using AutoCAD render up to this time. Although I laugh at my old renderings in AutoCAD, It will always be my foundation, this is where I've started.wow. very nice work there.

arshiel88
2006-10-29, 08:01 PM
wow. very nice work there.

Thanks Mel.

Here are the other shots from the rear.

Wanderer
2006-10-29, 08:12 PM
Thanks Mel.

Here are the other shots from the rear.Those are both nice. My favorite is the one on the right... I think the materials are just very nice... marble, glass, wood, metal... all very realistically done.

Deogan
2006-11-02, 10:20 AM
Pretty Nice Work.....Cool
I Like it

arshiel88
2006-11-02, 04:50 PM
Thanks. I love to work in AutoCAD. This app is a great invention. Right now I do the modeling in AutoCAD and the render in 3d Studio Max. If only VRay for AutoCad is available, I will be working in AutoCAD all the way. I searched for AutoCAD plugins and found the AccuRender demo from their site. But maybe due to lack of time, my first impression was not very good. Maybe I will re-evaluate this plugin some other time when I got nothing else to do.

If you want to take a peek of my other works, you can click here (http://www.vizdepot.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=3298), and leave you the challenge to determine which are rendered in AutoCAD and which are not. :D