PDA

View Full Version : Callout Head

dsw98
2006-10-25, 10:40 PM
I'm trying to change the callout head of this callout (see attached) but can't get it to work. all I want to change is the font style and size. I've been able to do this with section tags but not a callout. I thought I would be able to open the callout tag from the Annotation folder inside the imperial library but can't find the one that is already loaded. Any suggestions?

Ooops, forgot to attach

michael.deorsey
2006-10-26, 12:21 PM
Export out the one that is loaded in the project back to the library. Make the change, then reload it.

dsw98
2006-10-26, 02:39 PM
Export out the one that is loaded in the project back to the library. Make the change, then reload it.

That didn't work. After I saved it to the library it opened a Tag, sort of like my window and door tag. But it has a different name.

Scott D Davis
2006-10-26, 02:50 PM
Go to Settings>View Tags>Callout Tags Look to see which callout family is being used for your callouts. Open this family, edit, it, reload into project, and your callouts will update. If its a different name, then reload it, and then reassign it to the callout under Settings>View Tags>Callout Tags.

dsw98
2006-10-26, 02:59 PM
Thanks Scott, that was the one step I was missing.