PDA

View Full Version : Printing Revision Schedule

john.s.algeo
2006-10-26, 01:36 PM
I would like to print out the revision schedule, especially the comments like "Owner generated change". Is there any way to export this schedule?

Thanks,

As always,

John Algeo

aaronrumple
2006-10-26, 01:51 PM
I would like to print out the revision schedule, especially the comments like "Owner generated change". Is there any way to export this schedule?

Thanks,

As always,

John Algeo
I'd just make a 8 1/2"x11" titleblock and place a revision schedule on it. Fancy it up with other text and borders and call it Revision Log.

john.s.algeo
2006-10-30, 04:24 AM
Thanks for responding.

I cannot see a revision schedule template or a revision schedule in my Schedules/Quantity tab. The revision schedule is set up in the title block, so I don't know where to retrieve the data from the revisions?

Stumped.

John Algeo

Scott D Davis
2006-10-30, 04:47 AM
Revision schedules are the onlytype of schedule to be placed into a titleblock, which is then loaded into a project. Open a titleblock, insert revision schedule into it.

Chad Smith
2006-10-30, 05:50 AM
Revision schedules are the onlytype of schedule to be placed into a titleblock, which is then loaded into a project.Just on a side note, why is it the revision schedule has to be placed in the title block? :?

You should be able to define your revision schedule location either in the title block family or in the project itself. There are times when I want to move a revision schedule because it's in the way and the only way to do this at the moment is to duplicate the title block.