PDA

View Full Version : maybe a bug in the workset manager?

nblevins
2004-06-22, 03:56 PM
This isn't a pressing problem, but its driving me crazy...

I've been shown as borrowing one of the worksets in the project I'm working on for 2 weeks, but haven't worked in that workset for 2 weeks. I've tried checking the workset out and relinquishing everything when i save to central, but i always remain the borrower. As far as I know, it hasn't caused any problems in the file, but it bugs me every time i open the workset manager.

any suggestions?

Mr Spot
2004-06-23, 01:14 AM
Try opening the central file, make the workset editable and then save. (will be a save to central in the central file). This should fix the problem...? :o

aaronrumple
2004-06-23, 01:26 PM
Happened to me recently too. Nothing would release the borrowed elements including opening all worksets, view, families and project standard and saving. I finally moved all elements in that workset to a new workset to try to isolate the objects I borrowed. I found nothing - so I just deleted the workset and renamed the new workset.

I'm guessing this was just a whoops in the database and I noticed no ill effects while working. Just anoying.

Prodev75
2004-06-23, 10:25 PM
Ok I feel better now. I thought this problem was just on my system. I've noticed it as far back as release 5.0.