PDA

View Full Version : Filled Region Visibility in Revit Links

nnguyen
2006-10-26, 03:37 PM
I've done a search for Filled Region VG, and didn't find what I was looking for. In many post asking about what category Filled Region is in the answer was Detail Items. I looked in my drawing and i see the detail items, unchecked all of them, but my fill region did not turn off. I must be missing something.

I have attached what my VG shows and what the filled region in question shows when I roll over it.

The reason for this inquire is that I have a file that I have linked in other Revit files to create a "master" central file. In the site plan, some items show from the parking structure (i.e. items i created using symbolic lines and grouping them and filled region). I know how to resolve all the other visibility problems, but the filled region has me stumped. I have also attached the image of the site plan (the filled region I have circled). Just a brief explanation of the project. There is an existing parking structure model and our timeshare model sits on top of the parking structure. Logically speaking, I shouldn't see anything in the parking structure model that my timeshare covers up.

Any help is much appreciated.

david.fannon
2006-10-26, 05:14 PM
Did you uncheck the top "Detail items" category, or just each subcategory under it? If you do uncheck the "detail items" category, do the filled regions disappear? I believe that the system family "filled region" is on the "Detail Items" category, but not on any subcategory.

nnguyen
2006-10-26, 06:11 PM
Ah ha! I knew I was missing somethin. Thanks david.