PDA

View Full Version : Area Plan Reference Lines

ford347
2006-11-14, 03:28 PM
I have a set of plans that I'm turning into a very picky, elite group of plan checkers! They are great;)
They require some pretty 'over-done' area calculation work and I want to make sure their children could read my area plan. I want to show the reference lines on the color fill from the area, which I know how to do by turning it on under VG, but these lines become very faint in a color fill, light grey and sometimes not visible. Is there any way to change the line style, weight and color of these reference lines?? I can't find it. Thanks.

Josh

aggockel50321
2006-11-14, 04:59 PM
Look under settings/line styles. You'll find area boundry lines listed there.

erikbjur
2006-11-14, 04:59 PM
If I understood you correctly, go under the Settings ->Line Styles... then select the <Area Boundary> item. You can make them any color or line weight you want.

ford347
2006-11-14, 05:59 PM
Not the actual area boundary lines, I'm talking about the area reference lines. These are the lines you see when you hover over your area (not the tag), the little four way arrow comes up in the middle of four lines that move with the extents of whatever is defining your area, lines, walls etc. You have the option under VG to show these reference lines for the area. But by default, they are very faint and light in color, so I would like to be able to control the visibility of those lines.........if not, I'll just use some hidden lines from the corners of my area or something. Hope this better explained my issue. Thanks guys!

Josh